If you do not have enough money in your account to cover the amount of any withdrawal, we may refuse to pay it and make the following charges:
- Cheque, direct debit or standing order not able to be paid due to insufficient funds - £10.00
Personal Loan Default Fees
If you fail to make any of your monthly repayments on the date agreed, we will be entitled to charge you interest on the overdue amount on a daily basis from when we should have received the payment until we actually receive it. This interest will be charged at the rate which applies to this Agreement. We will charge you for any reasonable costs or losses if you break your loan agreement. This includes a £10 charge on each occasion a direct debit request is not met by your bank, or if you fail to make, in full, any payment immediately it is due for payment.
Charges for special services (payable when you use this service)
- Stopped cheque (except for lost or stolen cheques) - £5.00
- Copy of paid cheque - £5.00
- Special presentation - £10.00
- CHAPS (same day electronic funds transfer between banks) - £15.00
- Bankers Drafts - £5.00 per cheque
- Extra statements - £5.00
- Outward overseas transactions and Negotiation of Foreign Currency Cheques. Please ask for details.
Under the Wesleyan Bank Account conditions, at any time we may require you to pay us any charges, which you owe on your account. Charges are due when they are incurred, however, we will give you at least 14 days notice before we take any charge out of your account.
We may change charges and make new or different ones (or change the way you have to pay charges).
Click an item below to download the document