Guiding you through the complexity of business insurance is our primary goal
Your surgery is exposed to a number of risks and trying to identify these to find the right protection can be a minefield. From calculating adequate levels of cover through to understanding the insurer terms of agreement, you may be paying for something that does not serve you when you need it to.
Not only that, being under insured could mean a shortfall in your payout should you need to claim.
Our research has shown 91% of surgery insurance policies* did not fully meet the needs of the business. So, leave it in our expert hands, to find the best insurance solution that's right for you and your surgery.
Our consultants will discuss your needs and discuss cover such as:
- Public Liability - with a £5m/£10m limit of indemnity
- Employers' Liability - with a £10m limit of indemnity
- Refrigerated drugs and vaccines - up to £15,000 at any one location with the option to increase if required
- Business Interruption - loss of income and additional expenses covered for 12, 24 and 36 month claim periods up to £3 million with the option to increase if required
- Legal Expenses - cover automatically provided for up to £100,000 for things such as employment disputes, legal defence, contract disputes and tax protection
- Computer breakdown - including cover for computer viruses and hacking
- Accidental damage to buildings - with cover including fire, theft, vandalism, impact, storm, flood, subsidence, heave and landslip
- Accidental damage for contents - covering losses from causes including fire, theft, vandalism, impact, flood and water damage with excesses as low as £250 for all claims, including escape of water incidents
* Data taken from 23 surgery appraisals conducted between January and December 2015.