Not all locum insurers offer so much
Employing a locum could seriously hit the pockets of the Partners - especially long term. Cheap locum insurance may look attractive, but can be a false economy. Choose a plan that offers real value with a wide range of important benefits:
Wesleyan adds many extra benefits
- Long term permanent cover
- Up to £3,200 per week for locum or role replacement cover
- Eligible roles include GPs, Practice Managers, Pharmacists and specialist nurses
Up to £2,000 per week sick pay insurance for other key employed staff
- Flexibility of different deferred and payment periods
You can't plan for every eventuality and, with daily costs of GP locums now up to £700*, our locum insurance can make an important difference:
- Cover for psychiatric conditions
- Dangerous sports covered, on an amateur basis
- HIV and needlestick cover
- Options for rehabilitation cover and career breaks
- Maternity cover for illness or accidents not arising from normal pregnancy
- Payments can be made to GPs covering extra shifts
Choosing our cover can make a real difference - for full policy details, check out our in-depth guide to locum insurance
. View our video. Read what our customers say
, it's rather reassuring.
Cover for jury duty, family emergencies and paternity… at no extra cost
When you choose locum insurance through Practice Protector Plus, you'll also get the Practice Locum Cover Plan - without additional charge - provided through a third party.
This covers jury service and suspension from work, family emergencies, bereavement, plus paternity or adoption leave.
Call 0800 294 9173 to speak to a locum insurance expert today
Your local Financial Consultant can assess the individual requirements of your practice and recommend a locum insurance plan that is tailored to meet them. All financial advice given is on a complete no-obligation basis.
Simply complete this form
, email email@example.com or call 0800 294 9173. Please quote reference 45297 when contacting us.
*UK survey of GP locum earnings, October 2014.