Protect yourself against the unexpected
It can be one of the most exciting aspects of your medical training, but travelling abroad to work in an overseas hospital isn’t without its risks. It’s vital to have the right cover to ensure you’re protected against the unexpected on your medical elective, and ordinary travel insurance won’t cut it.
At Wesleyan, we use our specialist knowledge of the medical profession to offer tailored cover for trainee medical professionals who are working abroad on placement. That means you can head off on your travels safe in the knowledge that we’ve got you covered for problems such as cancellations for exam re-sit cancellations, HIV needle-stick injuries or unforeseen medical expenses.
For extra peace of mind our Elective Travel Insurance also includes:
- Cover available for trips up to 365 days
- Personal Accident up to £20,000
- Cancellation cover up to £5,000
- Travel Disruption cover up to £5,000
- Personal Liability £2 million
- Missed Departure up to £1,000
- Trip abandonment cover (after 24 hours) up to £5,000
- Portable medical equipment cover up to £1,500