A personalised service to protect your high value property and possessions
We understand that with your higher value home and possessions, you require a higher level of protection cover to meet your more complex and sophisticated insurance needs. In some instances, we know that an "off-the-shelf" insurance policy simply won't do.
That's why our Private Clients service gives you tailored insurance cover with our high value home insurance. And for whatever you like to collect - fine art, antiques, fine wine or jewellery, our specialist insurance includes a broad range of bespoke cover to protect the precious things you value most.
You might be surprised how quickly your insurance needs can change as you acquire more assets – your home and property could be worth far more than you realise.
We offer an initial no obligation home appraisal to make sure you have the right level of cover, so you’re not under or over insured.
With your own Personal Client Manager, you can be confident that your home insurance will be in safe hands with us.
All our high value home policies can offer:
- Worldwide all risks cover with full accidental damage - you can take your possessions overseas, confident that they are automatically covered
- Automatic cover on all new purchases - when you buy new high-value items for your home, you are automatically covered and you have 60 days from purchase to tell us
- Belongings at university, college or boarding school - possessions are covered for students living away from home
- Accidental damage - cover included as standard
- Trace & Access cover - we cover the cost of repairing a water or oil leak and any subsequent damage caused when sourcing the leak
- Alternative accommodation - for you, your family and pets if your home is inhabitable due to an insured event
- Jewellery and collections - whether a single item or a collection, your jewellery can be specified on your policy
- Fine art and antiques - by insuring your fine art and antiques under the valuables section of your policy, you can specify individual items and have values agreed right from the start
- Matching pairs and sets - If you damage an item that is part of a pair or set, for example a dinner service, then the entire set will be replaced or compensated for if we're unable to find you a replacement item
- Death of an artist cover - should your artwork increase in value due to the death of the artist, our policies can provide automatic increase of cover
- Home Emergency Assistance - cover for domestic crises such as burst pipes and heating breakdown
- Keycare cover - cover for locksmiths charges, new locks and keys
- Family Legal Expenses - protects you against disputes such as employment issues and neighbour problems
- ID Theft - get a personal action plan to get your identity back
We'll hand select a policy that's right for you from a panel of leading insurance providers and underwriting partners, to provide you with cover to suit your unique and individual requirements.