We're offering you the chance to win a hotel stay and afternoon tea for two*.
For your overnight stay, there are over 100 hotels to choose from
, all of which have their own style and character and are located in some of the most beautiful parts of the country.
And whether you prefer to take your tea in a beautiful hotel, fine restaurant or a local vintage tea shop, you can choose where to enjoy Afternoon Tea for Two
, from a selection of venues across the UK.
For your chance to win, simply 'like' our Facebook page and tell us what Christmas means to you. Feel free to get creative - using with either words or photos by 11.59pm on 31 December 2016.
* Terms and Conditions
1. To be entered into the prize draw, entrants must be over the age of 18 and be a UK resident.
2. Only one entry per Facebook profile is permitted.
3. To enter the competition, each participant must follow (like) Wesleyan's facebook page (www.facebook.com/wesleyan) and must have commented or posted a photograph onto the Christmas Competition update. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm on 31st December 2016
4. By adding content to the Facebook competition, you are granting permission for these images to be used by Wesleyan Assurance Society online at www.wesleyan.co.uk. You must be the author / copyright holder of any content provided.
5. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Wesleyan Assurance Society and not to Facebook.
6. No purchase is necessary.
7. Wesleyan Assurance Society reserves the right to substitute another prize of similar value (no cash alternative).
8. No alternative prize is available.
9. Employees (and their immediate families) of Wesleyan Assurance Society, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible.
10. We will pick the winner at random. The winner will be announced on Friday 6 January 2017 and notified by Monday 9 January 2017.
11. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
12. The winning entrant will receive a one night, hotel stay for two adults at a participating hotel and an afternoon tea for two adults at a participating venue.
Full terms and conditions are be found at http://www.wesleyannightaway.co.uk/ and http://www.wesleyanafternoontea.co.uk/
13. Cost of travel to the hotel and the cost of any travel or holiday insurance associated with the use of the 'one night free offer' is excluded and is entirely at the expense of each individual. Spending money and meal expenses are not included in the prize.
14. This offer does not apply to reservations that include public or bank holiday periods in the UK and Ireland, Valentine's Day, Easter, Christmas and New Year.
15. We will contact you to arrange a convenient time for delivery of the prize.
16. If the winner does not come forward to claim their prize after two calendar months, an alternative winner will be randomly selected.
17. Entrant's details, answers, and photographs may be used for publicity purposes and on the Wesleyan Assurance Society Facebook page.
18. The winner's name may be obtained after this date by writing to the promoter: Wesleyan Assurance Society, Marketing Dept, Colmore Circus, Birmingham B4 6AR.
19. Entry to this competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions
20. This promotion is organised by MLP Publications, The Stables, Home Farm, Mere, Cheshire WA16 0PX.
21. Wesleyan Assurance Society and or such other third parties involved in this offer reserves the right to amend these rules or withdraw this offer any point without further notice.