Continuing to put teachers first
As a teaching professional we know you're likely to be short on time at the moment. That's why we want to take you through the first stage of retirement planning, confident that you're in the right place to get the support you need.
At Wesleyan Financial Services, we understanding the unique financial needs of teachers. Our expertise in retirement planning means that we can help you make informed decisions about financial matters and answer any questions you may have on subjects including the:
- Teachers' Pension Scheme
- Scottish Teachers' Pension Scheme
- Northern Ireland Teachers' Pension Scheme
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Your choices at retirement
To get started - we just need a few details and then one of our head office team will be in touch to book in your no-obligation review with a Wesleyan Financial Services Consultant at a time that's good for you.
And don't forget... this is your meeting. We're here to help you with what's important to you right now and support you with your retirement planning to achieve your financial goals.
How we can help you and provide financial advice
We've helped numerous teaching professionals plan their finances around matters important to them and their profession. We can provide advice in a range of areas and on a wide selection of products to suit your personal circumstances, providing choice and expertise. This includes:
- Retirement planning - We can discuss the wide number of choices open to you and help to maximise your income for the years ahead.
- Savings and Investments- Our investment advice service offers you a range of options and more in-depth advice. Your Financial Consultant can assess your risk profile and savings objectives to give you all the information you need and help keep your plans on track.
- Income protection - We can arrange tailored income protection to provide you with a regular income in the event of illness or injury.
- Inheritance tax planning - We provide Inheritance Tax planning advice and can help you understand the complexities of the Inheritance Tax threshold.
- Mortgages* - We offer a comprehensive range of mortgages from across the market. We can give mortgage advice and personal assistance with your applications.
So, whether you want to save for a holiday, invest for the future, plan to move home, protect loved ones or realise your retirement aspirations, we can help.
In the short video below, we explore how your Wesleyan Financial Services Consultant can help you prepare for, achieve and protect your desired financial future.
"We know your time is precious, so we make it as easy as possible for you to talk to us at a time that's most convenient for you"
* Your mortgage is secured on your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Inheritance Tax Planning and Trusts.
The NASUWT is a TUC affiliated organisation whose registered office is situated at Hillscourt Education Centre, Rose Hill, Rednal, Birmingham B45 8RS. Telephone: 0121 453 6150. Website: www.nasuwt.org.uk. The NASUWT is an introducer appointed representative of Wesleyan Financial Services Limited.