EXCLUSIVE 2019 MUTUAL BENEFITS FOR MEMBERS
15% off Home insurance
Whether you need buildings or contents insurance, or a combination of the two, you'll want to be confident that your cover offers you the protection you need at the right price.
At Wesleyan, we know you expect the same high level of care from your insurance provider as you're used to giving in your professional capacity. That's why we'll do everything we can to make life easier if something happens to your home. And should the unexpected happen, you can call straight though to a 24/7 claims helpline
Our cover includes:
- Alternative accommodation - for you, your family and pets if your home is uninhabitable due to an insured event
- Garden cover - includes garden plants, garden equipment and sheds
- Student belongings at University, college or boarding school - up to £5,000
- Cover for your digital downloads - up to £2000
What's not covered:
Unfortunately not all areas can be covered by the insurance provider:
- Loss or damage to contents or buildings that happens after the home has been left unoccupied for more than 30, 45 or 60 days in a row (dependent on the chosen policy)
- Damage caused by wear and tear, light, moth, vermin, insects, fungus, damp, rust, wet or dry rot
Limits, exclusions and charges do apply.
Full terms and conditions of the policy and cover, including the policy benefits and exclusions, will be contained in the Policy Wording and Policy Summary.
Risk must be acceptable to underwriters at normal terms.