Specialist financial advice for education professionals
With an ever-increasing workload, many teachers find themselves too busy to think about their finances and retirement plans.
That's why our experienced Specialist Financial Advisers are here to help. They work exclusively with the teaching profession and are specifically trained in all aspects of your pay, employee benefits, career structure and pension scheme.
We know you're most likely short on time at the moment. That's why we want to help get you over that first hurdle and confident that you're in the right place.
To get started, we just need a few details and then one of our head office team will be in touch. They will book in your no obligation chat with your Specialist Financial Adviser from Wesleyan Financial Services at a time that's good for you.
And don't forget - this is your meeting. We're here to help you with whatever's most important to you right now. From savings plans and targets to investing and maximising your tax efficiencies, your Specialist Financial Adviser is here to help you achieve your financial goals.
How we can help you and provide financial advice
We've helped numerous education professionals plan their finances around matters important to them and their profession. We can provide advice in a range of areas and on a wide selection of products to suit your personal circumstances, providing choice and expertise. This includes:
- Retirement planning - We can discuss the wide number of choices open to you, including understanding your Teachers' Pension Scheme or your Local Government Pension Scheme and help to maximise your income for the years ahead.
- Savings and investments - Our investment advice service offers you a range of options and more in-depth advice. If you become a customer, your Specialist Financial Adviser can assess your risk profile and savings objectives to give you all the information you need and help keep your plans on track.
- Income protection - We can arrange tailored income protection to provide you with a regular income in the event of illness or injury.
- Inheritance tax planning - We provide inheritance tax planning advice and can help you understand the complexities of the inheritance tax threshold.
- Mortgages - We offer a comprehensive range of mortgages from across the market. We can give mortgage advice and personal assistance with your application.
So, whether you want to save for a holiday, invest for the future, plan to move home, protect loved ones or realise your retirement aspirations, we can help.
Your mortgage is secured on your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate inheritance tax planning and trusts.
In the short video below, we explore how your Specialist Financial Adviser from Wesleyan Financial Services can help you to prepare for, achieve and protect your desired financial future.
"We know your time is precious, so we make it as easy as possible for you to talk to us at a time that's most convenient for you"