Why choose BYOD funding from Wesleyan Bank?
Inside and outside the classroom, digital devices are key to the modern learning experience. At Wesleyan Bank, we’ve devised a smart way to provide cutting-edge technology for your students – at zero cost to your school.
- Provide your students with laptops and tablets without hurting your cashflow
- Devices are funded via a monthly payment scheme, paid for by parents
- No restriction in your choice of device or manufacturer
- Choose an agreement length between 2 and 4 years
- Manage your devices through a tailored, branded portal
Wesleyan Bank acts as a broker and a lender.
Written quotations are available on request from Wesleyan Bank Ltd. Credit facilities are subject to status and only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Wesleyan Bank Ltd reserves the right to decline any application.
Depending on the circumstances and where required by law, loans will be regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Consumer Credit Act.
We operate in accordance with the Department for Education's leasing guidance for schools PDF (530KB).