How asset finance can support your success
Whether you need new office furniture or investment in IT, Wesleyan Bank can support your law firm with a tailored asset finance solution. Spread your costs for up to 5 years, and see a quicker return on your spending…
- Invest in your firm’s future without the up-front expense
- Spread your repayments over 1 to 5 years
- Combine your IT costs into one monthly contract
- Maintain existing banking lines and retain working capital
- No security required on the loan
One simple contract
Wesleyan Bank acts as both a broker and a lender.
Written quotations are available on request from Wesleyan Bank Ltd. Credit facilities are subject to status and only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Wesleyan Bank Ltd reserves the right to decline any application.
Depending on the circumstances and where required by law, loans will be regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Consumer Credit Act.
The Law Society a professional body whose registered office is situated at 113 Chancery Lane, London, England WC2A 1PL. Telephone: 020 7242 1222, www.lawsociety.org.uk. The Law Society is an introducer appointed representative of Wesleyan Bank Limited.