Helping to fund your clean energy initiatives
RHI cashflow finance from Wesleyan Bank is designed to support businesses investing in cleaner energy. By advancing you your RHI rewards up front, we can help to make your projects more financially sustainable.
- Designed for businesses running biomass, anaerobic digestion and biogas facilities
- Get 90% of your forecasted annual RHI receipts as single up-front payment
- No minimum or maximum cashflow advance
- Available for any qualifying projects receiving RHI with a minimum value of £25,000
- Open to newly accredited and existing operational projects
* Bear in mind that overpaying or early repayment of some finance agreements can attract penalties.
Wesleyan Bank acts as a broker and a lender.
Written quotations are available on request from Wesleyan Bank Ltd. Credit facilities are subject to status and only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Wesleyan Bank Ltd reserves the right to decline any application.
Depending on the circumstances and where required by law, loans will be regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Consumer Credit Act.