Get the right level of cover for all your properties
Owning a commercial property requires specialist insurance not least to protect your investment but to ensure the property is safe and secure for the public and any occupants. Our commercial property insurance policies cater for all types of commercially occupied and unoccupied properties including surgeries, office blocks and blocks of flats.
So whether you have a single property or a portfolio of properties, we work with a panel of leading insurers to provide comprehensive insurance cover specifically for the needs of owners of a property portfolio.
Let our experts find the best cover for you. And with one renewal date for all or some of your properties, we can take away the stress of arranging insurance and give you peace of mind.
Our Commercial Property Owners insurance has many features and benefits. Some of the cover includes:
- Public Liability - with a £5m limit of indemnity
- Legal Expenses - cover automatically provided for up to £100,000 for things such as employment disputes, legal defence, contract disputes and tax protection
- Accidental damage to buildings - with cover including fire, theft, vandalism, impact, storm, flood, subsidence, heave and landslip
- Accidental damage for contents - covering losses from causes including fire, theft, vandalism, impact, flood and water damage with excesses as low as £250 for all claims, including escape of water incidents
- Loss of rent cover - Money that you would normally receive from tenants
- Conveyancing cover - up to £250,000 per premises during the exchange process
- No deposit, 0% interest - on monthly instalments for the first year of new policies
Wesleyan Financial Services Ltd is a credit broker not a lender. Credit is provided by Premium Credit Ltd.