Guiding you through the complexity of business insurance is our primary goal
Your surgery is exposed to a number of risks and trying to identify these to find the right protection can be a minefield. From calculating adequate levels of cover through to understanding the insurer terms of agreement, you may be paying for something that does not serve you when you need it to.
Not only that, being under insured could mean a shortfall in your payout should you need to claim.
Through conducting surgery appraisals we identified that 95% of surgeries had incorrect cover^. So, leave it in our expert hands, to find the best insurance solution that's right for you and your surgery.
Our consultants will discuss your needs and discuss cover such as:
- Public Liability Insurance for Doctors - Up to £10m limit of indemnity
- Employers' Liability - with a £10m limit of indemnity
- Refrigerated drug and vaccine insurance - up to £15,000 at any one location with the option to increase if required
- Business Interruption - loss of income and additional expenses covered for 12 and 24 month claim periods
- Legal Expenses - cover automatically provided for up to £100,000 for things such as employment disputes, legal defence, contract disputes and tax protection
- Accidental damage to buildings and contents – protection against one-off and unintentional incidents like spillages and breakages
What’s not included:
Our surgery insurance providers are unable to cover everything within their policies.
- Buildings and contents - Wear and tear and gradual deterioration, vermin, rust, damp or mildew
- Business interruption - Any business interruption from compulsory closure
- Computer breakdown – loss or destruction of or damage to any computer equipment caused by malicious persons, hacking, virus or similar mechanisms. For this cover, you may need Cyber and Data Insurance
Limits, exclusions and charges do apply.
Full terms and conditions of the policy and cover, including the policy benefits and exclusions, will be contained in the Policy Wording and Policy Summary
Data taken from 68 surgery appraisals conducted between January and December 2017.