2021 EXCLUSIVE MUTUAL BENEFITS FOR MEMBERS OF WESLEYAN ASSURANCE SOCIETY
20% off Office Insurance*
*Terms and conditions apply
Guiding you through the complexity of business insurance is our primary goal
Managing a business can be challenging, let alone the risks it can bring. We understand that you want to ensure you can continue to concentrate on running your business, should the unexpected happen.
That’s why, regardless of the size of your business, Wesleyan Financial Services work with a panel of leading insurers to provide comprehensive office insurance cover that specifically meets the needs of your busy office. And it’s flexible to include both standard and optional cover, giving you the tailored protection your office needs.
Leave it in our expert hands, to find the best cover that suit your business needs.
Our office insurance has many features and benefits. Some of the cover includes:
- Public Liability - up to a £10m limit of indemnity
- Employers' Liability - with a £10m limit of indemnity
- Business Interruption - loss of income and additional expenses covered for 12 and 24-month claim periods up to £3 million with the option to increase if required
- Legal Expenses - cover automatically provided for up to £100,000 for things such as employment disputes, legal defence, contract disputes and tax protection
- Computer breakdown - cover for replacing or repairing damaged equipment
- Fidelity guarantee - against fraud or dishonesty of a partner, associate, assistant, trainee or legal support staff
- Accidental damage to buildings - with cover including fire, theft, vandalism, impact, storm, flood, subsidence, heave and landslip
- Accidental damage for contents - covering losses from causes including fire, theft, vandalism, impact, flood and water damage with excesses as low as £250 for all claims, including escape of water incidents
What's not included:
- Building and contents - Wear and tear and gradual deterioration, vermin, rust damp or mildew
- Business interruption - Any business interruption from compulsory closure
- Compter breakdown - loss or destruction of or damage to any computer equipment caused by malicious persons, hacking, virus or similar mechanisms. For this cover, you may need Cyber and Data Insurance.
Optional features available to enhance your cover, at an additonal cost:
- Excess Protection – reimburses the excess you pay following the successful settlement of a claim up to £2,500
- Emergency Assistance - cover for emergency incidents such as heating breakdown, flood damage and loss of power - up to £1,000 per claim
- Engineering Inspection - for lifts and escalators
Limits, exclusions and charges do apply.
Before you apply for Office Insurance, we recommend that you read the following document:
Commercial - Terms of Business Agreement
Download Adobe Reader
Full terms and conditions of the policy and cover, including the policy benefits and exclusions, will be contained in the Policy Wording and Policy Summary.
Risk must be acceptable to underwriters at normal terms.
Wesleyan Financial Services Ltd is a broker and our insurance products are provided by a number of insurers.