Not all locum insurers offer so much
Employing a locum could seriously hit the pockets of the partners - especially long term. Cheap locum insurance may look attractive, but can be a false economy. Choose a plan that offers real value with a wide range of important benefits:
Wesleyan adds many extra benefits
- Long term permanent cover
- Up to £4,000 per week for locum or role replacement cover
- Eligible roles include GPs, practice managers, pharmacists and specialist nurses
Up to £2,000 per week sick pay insurance for other key employed staff
- Flexibility of different deferred and payment periods
You can't plan for every eventuality and, with daily costs of GP locums now up to £800*, our locum insurance can make an important difference:
- Cover for psychiatric conditions
- Dangerous sports covered, on an amateur basis
- HIV and needlestick cover
- Options for rehabilitation cover and career breaks
- Maternity cover for illness or injuries not arising from normal pregnancy
- Payments can be made to GPs covering extra shifts
Choosing our cover can make a real difference - for full policy details, check out our in-depth guide to locum insurance
. Read what our customers say
, it's rather reassuring.Cover for jury duty, family emergencies and paternity… at no extra cost
When you choose locum insurance through Practice Protector Plus, you'll also get the Practice Locum Cover Plan - without additional charge - provided through a third party.
This covers jury service and suspension from work, family emergencies, bereavement, plus paternity or adoption leave.Call 0800 294 9173 to speak to a locum insurance expert today
Your local Financial Consultant can assess the individual requirements of your practice and recommend a locum insurance plan that is tailored to meet them. All financial advice given is on a complete no-obligation basis.
Simply complete this form
, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 294 9173. Please quote reference 45297 when contacting us.
*Medeconomics Survey of GP locum earnings UK, October 2016.