Home insurance that's as unique as your home
Whether you need buildings or contents insurance, or a combination of the two, you'll want to be confident that your cover offers you the protection you need at the right price.
At Wesleyan Financial Services, we know you expect the same high level of care from your insurance provider as you're used to giving in your professional capacity. That's why we'll do everything we can to make life easier if something happens to your home. And should the unexpected happen, you can call straight though to a 24/7 claims helpline
- Cover for personal belongings when you're away from home
- Loss or damage - to your possessions or buildings caused by events such as fire, storm, flood and theft
- Alternative accommodation - for you, your family and pets if your home is uninhabitable due to an insured event
- Garden cover - includes garden plants, garden equipment and sheds
- Student belongings at University, college or boarding school - up to £2500
- Cover for your digital downloads - up to £2000
What's not covered:
Unfortunately not all areas can be covered by the insurance provider:
- Loss or damage to contents or buildings that happens after the home has been left unoccupied for more than 30, 45 or 60 days in a row (dependent on the chosen policy)
- Damage caused by wear and tear, light, moth, vermin, insects, fungus, damp, rust, wet or dry rot.
For those that need a bit extra, broaden your cover to include our Total Home Protection policy (extra charges apply). It is designed to offer you a peace of mind when emergencies occur and offers you:
- Home Emergency Assistance - covers domestic crises such as burst pipes and heating breakdown. We have a network of registered tradesmen that are available 24 hours a day
- Family Legal Expenses - protecting you against disputes such as employment issues and neighbour problems
- Keycare Cover - covering all of your keys and locks, saving you from paying an excess and losing out on your no claims bonus
- ID Theft - get a personal action plan to get your identity back
Don't want to be out of pocket when you make a claim? Take out our excess protect cover and you can reclaim your excess back (limits apply).
Before you apply online for Home Insurance, we recommend that you read the following documents:
Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader
Wesleyan Financial Services Ltd is a credit broker and where the monthly payment option is taken we will introduce you to Premium Credit Limited.
To ensure insurers have the necessary facts to verify your identity, help prevent fraud and carry out risk profiling to calculate your premium and payment options, they may obtain information about you from publicly available sources and trusted third parties.
This may include a quotation search from a credit reference agency. This will appear on your credit report as a soft search and will be visible to other credit providers. It will be clear it’s a quotation and not a credit application by you.
Limits, exclusions and charges do apply.
Full terms and conditions of the policy and cover, including the policy benefits and exclusions, will be contained in the Policy Wording and Policy Summary.
Risk must be acceptable to underwriters at normal terms.
Wesleyan Financial Services is a credit broker. Premium finance is provided by Premium Credit Ltd. who pay variable commission to us which could impact the interest rate you pay, now or in the future.