All round protection for you and your car
Wesleyan Financial Services motor insurance is much more than a document. We're here to give you peace of mind and make your life easier, should something happen to you and your car.
And should the unexpected happen, you can get straight through to our 24/7 claims helpline
Our cover could include:
- Uninsured driver promise - If the accident is not your fault and the other driver isn't insured, you can keep your no claims bonus and we'll pay back your excess. You will need the details of the other uninsured driver and their vehicle
- Misfuelling - cover for draining and cleaning the fuel tank
- Personal belongings - cover for the loss or damage to your possessions caused by fire, theft or accident while they are in or on your vehicle
- 90 days EU cover - for holidays in Europe
- Courtesy car - when your car is being repaired by an approved garage, because of an accident (subject to availability)
- Replacement child car seat - if damage occurs in the event of an accident
- Business Use - ideal if you use your vehicle to visit clients or travel to different sites
What's not covered:
- Any mechanical or electrical failure or breakdown
- Any wear, tear or deterioration
Limits, charges and exclusions apply. For full terms and conditions of the policy and cover, including the policy benefits and exclusions, will be contained in the Policy Wording and Policy Summary.
To ensure insurers have the necessary facts to verify your identity, help prevent fraud and carry out risk profiling to calculate your premium and payment options, they may obtain information about you from publicly available sources and trusted third parties. This may include a quotation search from a credit reference agency. This will appear on your credit report as a soft search and will be visible to other credit providers. It will be clear it’s a quotation and not a credit application by you.
Risk must be acceptable to underwriters at normal terms.
Wesleyan Financial Services Ltd is a broker and our insurance products are provided by a number of insurers.