Insurance for multi homes, travel and boats

  • Bespoke cover for multi homes, travel and yachts
  • Dedicated Personal Client Manager
  • Many benefits included as standard
  • Handpicked panel of premium insurance providers 
Multi homes

Multiple properties insurance

When you own more than one property, it can be quite time consuming to arrange insurance for each separate home. Wesleyan can take that stress away by arranging a single policy and renewal date for all your properties.

Whether you have a holiday home, a flat in the city used during the working week or maybe one or more let properties, we can arrange cover for your additional houses or flats, both in the UK and abroad.

With your own Personal Client Manager, you can be confident that you will have an exceptional level of service, who can arrange the insurance for your property portfolio.

Residential Landlord insurance

If you're renting out a property, it's important to make sure that you have adequate insurance not only for the building itself but also for any issues associated with renting property, such as unpaid rent . After all, you'll want to protect your investment.

Whether you want buildings cover and possibly contents cover, if you're renting out a furnished property, you can be confident that Wesleyan can find the right policy for you.

Cover can include:

  • accidental damage
  • theft
  • unpaid rent and legal disputes

Travel insurance that goes a long way

When you're away from home, we understand that you want to know you will be taken care of, should anything go wrong.

That's why travel insurance from Wesleyan, with its worldwide cover, will give you peace of mind, especially if you enjoy more adventurous breaks and often travel to places off the beaten track. Your worldwide travel insurance can be extended to include cover for:

  • cancellation or curtailment
  • personal accident
  • delayed baggage and loss of passport
Boats and small craft
Whether you own a boat or small craft, and whether you use it on coastal waters or inland waterways, we work with specialist private client insurers to provide comprehensive cover based on your individual needs.

Cover can include:

  • loss or damage to your craft by fire, theft, accident, or malicious damage
  • loss or damage to personal effects
  • Third Party and Passenger Liability cover
  • loss or damage whilst in transit by road, rail or sea, excluding Third Party Claims whilst in transit by road
  • racing risks cover for small sailing yachts
  • a bespoke policy for craft with a value in excess of £1million
Call us on 0121 200 9590 Monday to Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm, Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm

'WESLEYAN’ is a trading name of the Wesleyan Group of companies.

Wesleyan Assurance Society and Wesleyan Bank Ltd are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Wesleyan Financial Services Ltd, Wesleyan Unit Trust Managers Ltd, Practice Plan Ltd and DPAS Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.  Advice about investments, insurance and mortgages is provided by Wesleyan Financial Services Ltd.

Click for more information about the Wesleyan group of companies.

© 2018 Wesleyan Assurance Society