Holiday Home Insurance

Tailored cover for holiday homes in the UK.

Why choose us?

If you have a holiday home in the UK, it’s likely that it’s not just your haven to escape to but also an investment. You’ll want to make sure it’s adequately insured in case anything goes wrong.

Also, you’ll want to make sure you’re covered for the times that you’re there as well as when you’re not. Wesleyan Financial Services can help you find a holiday home insurance policy tailored to meet your needs from our panel of holiday home insurance providers.

As a broker, Wesleyan Financial Services search a panel of leading unoccupied home insurance providers for you. We find you the best policy tailored to meet your needs. We offer an advised based service where we talk you through various options to assist you select the best insurance for you.

What's covered

  • Repair or re-build your property. Following an insured event such as a flood or fire
  • Damage to loss of contents. Such as TVs, carpets, curtains, furniture and other furnishings
  • Alternative accommodation for you or your tenants. If the holiday home isn’t fit to live in following an insured event such as a fire or flood we’ll place you or your tenants into alternative accommodation for you
  • Theft or attempted theft (other than as a result of forcible for violent entry/exit). Including broken windows and doors.
  • Cover for loss of rent that you cannot recover. Following an insured event, up to 25% of buildings sum insured
  • Damage caused by escape of water or oil. Such as leaks from fixed water tanks or domestic oil-fired heating installation or burst pipes
  • Trace and Access cover. Covers the cost of locating the source of a leak and making the necessary repairs
  • Subsidence, heave or landslip. On the site of your holiday home
  • Public Liability, up to £5 million. Covers costs and damages for bodily injury or damage to property caused by an accident on your holiday home.
  • Replacement Locks. Following a theft or loss of keys or if there is evidence that keys have been copied without authorisation
  •  Legal Expenses. Covers costs for legal disputes such as eviction.

What's not covered

  • Wear and Tear. Such as worn carpets or damp formed over a period of time.
  • Damage or loss to contents. That belong to your paying guests.

Optional cover (Additional costs may apply)

  • Accidental damage or loss to buildings and/or contents. To fixtures and fittings such as sanitary ware, carpets and free-standing furniture

Important Information

Before you apply for Holiday Home Insurance, we recommend that you read the following documents:

Limits, exclusions and charges do apply. Full terms and conditions of the policy and cover, including the policy benefits and exclusions, will be contained in the Policy Wording and Policy Summary. Risk must be acceptable to underwriters at normal terms.

Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader
Call us on 0808 271 2145 From 19 March: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm, Saturday - closed

'WESLEYAN’ is a trading name of the Wesleyan Group of companies.

Wesleyan Assurance Society and Wesleyan Bank Ltd are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Wesleyan Financial Services Ltd, Wesleyan Unit Trust Managers Ltd, Practice Plan Ltd and DPAS Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.  Advice about investments, insurance and mortgages is provided by Wesleyan Financial Services Ltd.

Click for more information about the Wesleyan group of companies.

© 2020 Wesleyan Assurance Society