Home Insurance for people with adverse claims history
Whether you need buildings or contents insurance, or a combination of the two, you’ll want to be confident that your cover offers you the protection you need at the right price.
At Wesleyan Financial Services, we know you expect a high level of care from your insurance provider. That’s why we’ll do everything we can to make life easier if something happens to your home. And should the unexpected happen, you can call straight though to a 24/7 claims helpline.
- Loss or damage
To your possessions or buildings caused by events such as fire, storm, flood and theft
- Alternative accommodation
For you, your family and pets if your home is uninhabitable due to an insured event
- Cover for personal belongings
When you’re away from home
- Garden cover
Includes garden plants, garden equipment and sheds
- Trace and access cover
Costs needed to repair or replace damaged parts of the premises as a result of sourcing and accessing leaks in respect of escape of water
- Damage to additional items
Such as solar panels, sanitary ware, domestic and underground pipes and cables.
What's Not Covered
- Unoccupied loss or damage
Loss or damage to contents or buildings that happens after the home has been left unoccupied for more than 30, 45 or 60 days in a row (dependent on the chosen policy)
- Damage caused by certain events
Damage caused by wear and tear, light, moth, vermin, insects, fungus, damp, rust, wet or dry rot
- Contractors working on the premises
Damaged caused by contractors working on the premises or liability arising from any major works they are carrying out.
Total Home Protection – Worth £47
- Home Emergency Assistance – covers domestic crises such as burst pipes and heating breakdown. We have a network of registered tradesmen that are available 24 hours a day
- Pest Removal Cover – covers the cost of an expert coming out to remove a pest infestation
- Family Legal Expenses – protecting you against disputes such as employment issues and neighbour problems
- Keycare Cover – covering all of your keys and locks, saving you from paying an excess and losing out on your no claims bonus
- ID Theft – get a personal action plan to get your identity back.
Before you apply for Holiday Home Insurance, we recommend that you read the following documents:
Wesleyan Financial Services Ltd is a broker and our insurance products are provided by a number of insurers.
Limits, exclusions and charges do apply. Full terms and conditions of the policy and cover, including the policy benefits and exclusions, will be contained in the Policy Wording and Policy Summary. Risk must be acceptable to underwriters at normal terms. Total Home Protection (except key care cover) is provided by Legal Protection Group who is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Key care cover is provided by Sparta Limited who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.