Make the most of your tax-free allowance
Whether you're saving for a car, a house or just a rainy day, an easy-to-manage Cash ISA from Wesleyan Bank will help you grow your income with competitive interest rates and no tax to pay on interest earned. We make it quick and easy to start enjoying the benefits of tax-free savings. Open your account online with just a £10 deposit and keep paying in so long as you stay within the annual ISA allowance limits (currently £20,000 this 2019/2020 tax year). You can access your savings whenever you like with no penalty - you don't even need to give us any notice.
The Wesleyan Bank Cash ISA at a glance
- How much? - For the 2019/20 tax year, the annual ISA allowance is £20,000. You can invest in a Cash ISA, a Stocks and Shares ISA, an Innovative Finance ISA or a Lifetime ISA or a combination of all four in the same tax year - subject to maximum annual limits set by HM Revenue & Customers (£20,000 overall, of which up to £4,000 can be saved in a Lifetime ISA in the 2019/20 tax year).
- Paying in - pay in any time by cheque, bank giro credit, bank transfer or direct debit.
- Withdrawals - there's no limit to how much you can withdraw, and you don't need to give us any notice before you take money out. Once you have reached your limit for the tax year, you cannot pay more into the account, even if withdrawals have reduced your balance below your annual limit, in the same tax year.
- Access - manage your account by phone, internet and post.
- Transfers from existing Cash ISAs - you can transfer an existing ISA to the Wesleyan Bank Cash ISA.
Current Interest Rates information
Ready to start saving?
Apply online today and open your new Cash ISA with just £10. Alternatively, call us on 0800 358 11 22 to find out more, or fill in our contact form and we'll call you back.