Financial advisers for GPs
We provide specialist financial advice to GPs and offer a wide range of products and services to meet the needs of you and your practice.
Specialism and expertise
With more than 70 Financial Consultants working exclusively with GPs and your practices, we have an in-depth understanding of your unique career paths and the financial decisions you face.
There is no denying that the events of 2020 and the COVID-19 pandemic have had a negative impact on many in General Practice.
We're here to provide you with the support, advice and reassurance you may need during this difficult time - through remote advice or via our dedicated COVID-19 website.
Tailored financial planning
We can provide advice on a range of areas and on a wide selection of products to suit your personal and business needs.
- Retirement planning - We can support you with your retirement aspirations. We have an in-depth understanding of the NHS Pension Scheme - including legacy schemes and the Government's proposal to remove age discrimination from 2015's reformed NHS Pension Scheme - and the impact of Annual Allowance and Lifetime Allowance. We can support you with your retirement aspirations
- Savings and investments - From cash or stocks and shares ISAs to investment bonds, we can advise you on various plans to suit your individual needs
- Income protection - We are able to provide our Defaqto 5-star rated income protection plan, that supports you with a regular income in the event that you are unable to work due to illness or injury. Especially important if you are a locum or are a retired GP who has returned to work to support through COVID-19
- Inheritance tax planning - We can advise on how to reduce the tax burden on those inheriting your estate through the use of trusts and gifts
- Business planning - We offer specialist advice on locum and business expenses cover, partnership and shareholder protection, plus key person insurance to help keep your business running smoothly should you lose a vital member of the practice unexpectedly
- Fee-free mortgage advice* - We offer a comprehensive range of mortgages from across the market, giving advice and personal assistance with your application
* Wesleyan Financial Services will be paid a fee by the mortgage lender upon completion of the loan.
Your mortgage is secured on your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate tax or estate planning.