The Next Step summer giveaway
We are well into our summer holidays and to give you a head start as you start your next journey we have an amazing giveaway for you to get your hands on.
All you have to do is comment on our Instagram page with an emoji that sums up your summer vibes! 😊
We will select 3 random winners using a random number generator. There are 3 prizes of £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs. Good Luck!
The competition is open to Dental and Medical Students who are currently enrolled at a UK Dental or Medical school and also doctors and dentists who have qualified in the last 5 years and are working in the UK.
How to enter
To enter, simply comment on our giveaway Instagram post with an emoji that sums up your summer vibes and you’ll be entered.
The competition opens on the 25th August and closes on the 25th September at 11.59pm. Winners will be selected by random number generator on the 26th September and notified by Instagram message.
- 3 x £100 Amazon vouchers
The winner’s names will be featured on an Instagram post to announce the winner. Winners must notify us of their email/address so we can arrange delivery of vouchers.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is being run by Wesleyan Financial Services Limited, Colmore Circus, Birmingham, B4 6AR (“WFS”).
- We reserve the right to seek confirmation of your student or employment status.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The competition opens on 25.08.22 and closes on 25.09.22 at 11.59pm. Entries received after this will not be counted
- Only entries submitted under the competition post on the TNS Instagram account will be accepted.
- We do not accept any responsibility for entries unsuccessfully completed due to any technical fault.
- By entering this competition, you are granting permission for your name to be used by WFS online at www.wesleyan.co.uk, the Wesleyan media channels and other social media channels on a post to announce the winner.
- There will be three winners who will receive £100 Amazon Vouchers. The winner’s names will be drawn on or shortly after the 30th August and the winners will be contacted by Instagram direct mail message.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media channels. You are providing your information to WFS.
- WFS reserves the right to substitute another prize of similar value (no cash alternative) and the prize cannot be transferred to another person.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of WFS, Wesleyan group companies, their agents and anyone professionally connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- If the winning entrant does not respond to their Instagram direct mail message within one calendar month, they will waive their right to the prize and an alternative winner may be selected.
- Limited details of the prize winners may be obtained by writing to us at: Wesleyan Financial Services Limited, Marketing Department, Colmore Circus, Birmingham B4 6AR.
- The decision of the judges is final, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- WFS reserves the right to amend these rules or withdraw the competition at any time without notice if events or circumstances occur outside of the control of WFS.
- By entering this giveaway you grant WFS permission for your name to be used online at www.wesleyan.co.uk, the student team social media channels and other social media channels to promote this competition and the Wesleyan brand.
- None of the Wesleyan group or any of their agents or distributors will in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Wesleyan group, their agents or distributors or their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. We reserve the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The competition will be governed by English law and subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.