Our Members Advisory Board (MAB)
Made up of professionals from the medical, dental and education sectors
Creating brighter financial futures for our customers and members
In 2023, we relaunched our Members Advisory Board (MAB), recruiting a diverse range of professionals from within each of our core sectors. The board represents different career stages, areas of specialism and working contexts.
In doing so, we've built a MAB that can help us approach problems and opportunities from a variety of angles, leading to healthy, robust debate and discussion.
As part of bi-annual board sessions and direct engagement with different areas of Wesleyan Group, our MAB:
- Shares valuable insight into our key professions
- Influences how we tailor our propositions, advice and services to customer needs
- Informs our future strategic planning
- Helps to shape our mutuality proposition
- Refines how we communicate with our members
We actively encourage all employees to engage with our advisory team as a way to help embed customer-centric thinking across the business.