Protecting your family and your finances
With a long-standing heritage of providing financial guidance for teachers, we understand how hard you’ve worked to build a life for you and your loved ones – and how important it is to protect it.
While none of us can know what’s around the corner, there are some things you can do to make sure your finances and family are protected against whatever life throws your way.
At Wesleyan Financial Services, we can help you find specialist cover for your income, mortgage and more.
What type of cover do I need?
While it isn't nice to think about, have you ever considered what would happen if you were unable to teach due to illness or injury? If you were to pass away suddenly, would your family's finances be protected? Would they be able to cover your regular expenses, such as any outstanding mortgage repayments?
This is where Wesleyan Financial Services can help. Our Specialist Financial Advisers are here to talk you through your options, identify where your risks are and advise on the right level of cover for you and your family.
Personal protection options
While we all hope it will never happen to us, serious health conditions are diagnosed every day. Critical illness cover protects you by paying out a tax-free lump sum if it happens to you.
- Receive a lump-sum payout if you’re diagnosed with a pre-defined condition
- Choose from single cover or joint cover with your spouse or partner
- Add life cover for maximum cover
- Get expert advice from our Specialist Financial Advisers on the right plan for you
Life assurance allows you to provide for your family when you’re gone by providing a tax-free lump sum – making a difficult time that little bit easier.
- Protect your family’s financial future after your death
- Leave a legacy that can be used for any purpose
- Combine with critical illness cover
- Select cover from a panel of reputable providers
Mortgage protection insurance insurance provides peace of mind for your family by paying off any outstanding mortgage when you die. At Wesleyan Financial Services, we can help find the right cover for you.
- Help your loved ones stay in the family home after your death
- Cover any outstanding mortgage when you pass away
- Add critical illness and life cover
- Let our experts search the market to find the right protection for you
An income protection plan helps to safeguard your salary when you're off work through ill health by paying a monthly income to make sure you can meet all your regular outgoings.
- Get income protection from a range of first-class providers who understand the education profession
- Access free healthcare and support services to help you get back to work
- Adapt your protection plan as your career progresses
- Take out cover up to the age of 70
Limits, exclusions and charges do apply. Full terms and conditions of the policy and cover, including the policy benefits and exclusions, will be contained in the Policy Wording and Policy Summary. Risk must be acceptable to underwriters at normal term.