Why get management liability insurance?
Holding a high position in your business offers great rewards, but it also brings a greater exposure to risk. If something goes wrong, it’s likely you’ll be held accountable. With management liability insurance through Wesleyan Financial Services, you’ll get comprehensive cover for claims made against you and your company.
- Liability cover for directors, managers and officers up to £10 million
- Covers legal and criminal defence costs and expenses
- Cover if your personal assets are frozen and you need to pay for school fees, mortgage payments and more
- Reimbursement to your company if it pays out to protect you
- Tailor your cover from our panel of leading insurance providers
What's not covered?
Unfortunately, management liability insurance can’t cover you for everything. This includes:
We won’t cover any claims that arise from:
- any dishonest or fraudulent act or omission or deliberate breach of any statute or regulation
- anything you or your company gain that you aren’t legally entitled to. For example, profits, renumeration or advantages
Prior claims and circumstances
We won’t cover claims that were:
- accepted under any other insurance prior to you taking out this cover
- known to you or your company before you took out this cover
Prior or pending proceedings or investigations
We won’t cover claims that are pending or ongoing prior to you taking out this cover. For example, administrative, civil, criminal or regulatory proceedings or investigations.
Any claim for property damage except for defence costs.
Please note that limits, exclusions and charges apply. Full terms and conditions of the policy and cover, including benefits and exclusions, will be provided when you get a quote. Risk must be acceptable to underwriters at normal terms.
Wesleyan Financial Services is a broker and its insurance products are provided by a number of insurers.