Everything you need to know about buying your next pharmacy
When you are interested in buying your next pharmacy, there are a number of different things that you need to consider to make this acquisition a success. We separate these considerations out for you in easy to digest chunks:
Preparing the ground
- are you ready to grow?
- do you know where you stand financially?
- what will your operating model look like?
Finding a pharmacy
- deep dive into the opportunity
- writing a business plan
- due diligence
- approaching lenders
- formalising roles and responsibilities
- staff handbook
- employing a pharmacy manager
Getting the technology right
- electronic prescription services
- robotic automation
Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your loan.
Wesleyan Bank acts as both a broker and a lender.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate these loans or mortgages.