Ideal for those with brand new or nearly new cars
It's common knowledge that brand new cars, once driven off the forecourt of a dealership usually depreciate rapidly. The amount a car depreciates depends on a number of factors including the make, type of car, mileage covered, its age and condition.
GAP insurance through Wesleyan is to give you peace of mind. It is designed to protect the value of your vehicle and to ensure that you are not left out of pocket if you have an insurance loss by covering any shortfall between your insurance pay out and the amount outstanding on the finance agreement.The cover includes:
- Unique Benefit- Hire vehicle supplied for up to 28 days whilst you await the settlement for your standard motor insurance
- Maximum invoice value up to £150k
- Maximum benefit £50,000
- Contract hire & lease included
- Transferrable to replacement vehicle
- 90 Days cover in European Union (subject to main policy cover being unaffected)
What is not covered:
- Any short fall on claims paid where there is no total loss
- Cars not purchased from a VAT registered dealer
- Claims that occur due to driving under the influence and driving the vehicle illegally
Limits and exclusions do apply. For full terms and conditions of the policy and cover, including the policy benefits and exclusions, will be contained in the Policy Wording and Policy Summary.