Tax and VAT funding for medical practices

Take care of your tax bills

Spread your tax bills across the year

From GP practices to pharmacies, everyone feels the strain of an upcoming tax bill. Wesleyan Bank's tax funding can help make the inevitable more manageable – and keep your cashflow in good health.

  • Get an unsecured loan to fund your tax liability
  • Spread the cost of your tax bill over 6 or 12 months
  • Pharmacies and vet practices can spread VAT payments too
  • Keep your capital for other important areas of your business

Tax funding from Wesleyan Bank

Tax is one of life’s few guarantees. And when the bill inevitably arrives, it can put real pressure on your finances.

Wesleyan Bank can help take those worries away. Our income tax funding loans for GPs and other medical businesses allow you to pay your tax liability up front, then pay us back monthly for up to a year.

Spreading your tax payments means you can retain working capital and keep investing in your future – making life better for you and your patients.

VAT funding for vets and pharmacies

As well as providing income tax funding for medical businesses, we can help vets, pharmacists and opticians to spread the cost of VAT bills.

We offer flexible, unsecured loans to spread your liability over 3 to 12 months. It means predictable, manageable monthly payments rather than a quarterly crisis.

Just get in touch to see how we can help you take control of your tax.

Important information

Wesleyan Bank acts as both a lender and a broker. 

Where we act as a broker, loans are provided by a single lender. We receive a commission payment calculated as a percentage of the overall loan value from the lender. This commission payment does not impact the final amount that you pay for borrowing.

Written quotations are available on request from Wesleyan Bank Ltd. Credit facilities are subject to status and only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Wesleyan Bank Ltd reserves the right to decline any application.

Depending on the circumstances and where required by law, loans will be regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Consumer Credit Act.