Guiding you through the complexity of business insurance is our primary goal
Your surgery is exposed to many risks and trying to identify these to find the right protection can be a minefield. From calculating adequate levels of cover through to understanding the insurer terms of agreement, you may be paying for something that does not serve you when you need it the most.
Not only that, being under insured could mean a shortfall in your payout should you need to claim. Through conducting surgery appraisals, we identified that 95% of surgeries
had incorrect cover^
Talk to our specialist consultants to find the best cover that suits your business needs. Our consultants will discuss your needs and cover such as:
- Public Liability - up to £10m limit of indemnity
- Employers' Liability - with a £10m limit of indemnity
- Refrigerated drugs and vaccines - up to £15,000 at any one location with the option to increase if required
- Business Interruption - loss of income and additional expenses covered for 12 and 24 claim periods
- Legal Expenses - cover automatically provided for up to £500,000 for things such as employment disputes, legal defence, contract disputes and tax protection
- Accidental damage to buildings and contents – protection against one-off and unintentional incidents like spillages and breakages
^Data taken from 68 surgery appraisals conducted between January and December 2017
Whats not included
Our surgery insurance providers are unable to cover everything within their policies.
- Building and contents - Wear and tear and gradual deterioration, vermin, rust damp or mildew
- Business interruption - Any business interruption from compulsory closure
- Compter breakdown - loss or destruction of or damage to any computer equipment caused by malicious persons, hacking, virus or similar mechanisms. For this cover, you may need Cyber and Data Insurance
Limits, exclusions and charges do apply.
Full terms and conditions of the policy and cover, including the policy benefits and exclusions, will be contained in the Policy Wording and Policy Summary.