Insure one car or multiple vehicles on a single comprehensive policy
Whether you drive your luxury branded car for your daily commute and use your sports car at the weekend, with our tailored multi vehicle insurance you can rest assured that all your vehicles are fully protected.
You can benefit from cover and benefits not found in standard policies such as:
- Multi-vehicle - insure all of your vehicles under one policy, including performance and classic cars, and motorcycles
- Three levels of cover are available - we understand that not everybody's needs are the same, so we can offer different levels of cover to suit your individual requirements
- One common renewal date - you can bring all the cars in your household onto one policy with one renewal date so you don't have the hassle of multiple insurance policies renewing at different times of the year
- Comparable courtesy car - if your car is stolen or involved in an accident you will be provided with a courtesy car of a comparable type and specification to your current vehicle
- Choice of repairer - your insurance will allow you to choose your own repairer who you trust, or we can assist you in finding a garage through the established insurer network
- Agreed value - this policy enhancement is normally reserved for classic cars and motorcycles but, subject to certain qualifying criteria, your insurance can include agreed value cover on all of your vehicles
Other cover included as standard:
- Home start and UK breakdown assistance
- Legal expenses
- Windscreen cover
- European cover
What is not covered
- Breakdown - we do not cover any loss or damage caused by wear and tear, mechanical or electrical breakdown or any road damage to tyres, unless the loss or damage resulted from the theft of your vehicle
- Theft with keys - we do not cover any loss or theft, or attenpted theft, while the ignition keys or any other removable ignition device are in or on your vehicle
- Legal costs - a claim reported more than 180 days after you or an insured person should reasonably have known about th insured incident
Limits and exclusions do apply
Full terms and conditions of the policy and cover, including the policy benefits and exclusions, will be contained in the Policy Wording and Policy Summary.
Optional cover available, at an additional cost:
With your own Personal Client Manager, you can be confident that you will have an exceptional level of service.
We'll hand-select a private clients insurance policy that's right for you from a panel of leading insurance providers and underwriting partners, to provide you with cover to suit your needs.