Want to move your money into a different fund? Here's how to do it.
Many of our investment and pension plans allow you to invest in a choice of funds, and switch at any time (subject to fees and max limits). If you aren’t sure if your plan lets you switch funds, please get in touch.
We recommend you speak with your Specialist Financial Adviser from Wesleyan Financial Services before making a request to switch.
To switch funds
- Book an appointment with your Specialist Financial Adviser
- Call 0800 294 1508
- Write to us at:
Customer Relationship Centre
Wesleyan Assurance Society
What you'll need to tell us
Whether you contact us by phone or by mail, you'll need to let us know:
- Your policy number
- The fund you currently invest in
- The fund you wish to transfer into
- The proportion of units you wish to switch
- If you have already completed more than one switch in the calendar year, you will also need to confirm you are happy to accept the £25 fee to switch funds again.
Please note that all our funds are managed on a forward pricing basis. This means switches are processed the next working day based on the price of units on the day of receipt.
We allow one free switch per year. You’ll be charged for any following switches, depending on your policy. We process all switches in line with the terms and conditions of your policy.