Get a quote
Claim your discount
Get a quote or give us a call
Get a quote or call 0808 256 9014
0808 256 9014
Get a quote

Insurance built for you

Protect your investments with a 20% discount on commercial property insurance for all of your business premises. Whether you own a block of office buildings, a single shop or multiple medical centres, we can find you comprehensive cover from our panel of leading insurance providers.

  • Exclusive discount for eligible Wesleyan members (terms apply)
  • Buildings and contents cover
  • Public liability and legal expenses cover
  • Loss of rent cover for money not paid by tenants
  • Conveyancing cover up to £250,000
  • Cover your full property portfolio
  • For occupied and unoccupied commercial buildings

What’s covered?

We’ll work with you to design a policy that has the right level of cover for all your properties, including options for:

Type of cover
How it works
Multiple properties
Include multiple commercial properties in one policy. Add extra properties as and when you need to, with cover tailored to each of your premises.
Accidental damage
Protect your properties from the inside out with accidental damage cover to both your buildings and contents. This includes damage from fires, floods, storms and impact.
Subsidence, heave and landslip
This covers the cost of work needed on the site of your premises.
Theft and vandalism
Cover the cost of repairs and replacements. For structural damage like broken windows and doors, and contents like office equipment.
Loss of rent
If the tenants of your commercial property temporarily move out, you’ll get cover for the rent you’ve lost.
Public liability
Get up to £5,000,000. This covers costs and damages for bodily injury or damage to your property caused by an accident on your premises.
Conveyancing cover
Get up to £250,000 per premises, for fees you need to pay during the exchange process.
Legal expenses
Get cover up to £100,000 for issues such as employment disputes, legal defence, contract disputes and tax protection.

What’s not covered?

  • Acts of terrorism

  • That occur on your property or affect your property.

  • Contractors working on the premises

  • Cover doesn’t include damage to your property or liability arising from any major works they’re carrying out. 

  • Certain damages

  • Such as damage caused by wear and tear, vermin and insects, fungus, damp, light, wet or dry rot.

  • Pollution issues

  • Injury or damage to yourself or tenants caused by gradual pollution or contamination.

Excess protection

If you need to make a claim and don’t want to be out of pocket, you can add excess protection to your policy (at an additional cost).

With this cover, you can claim your excess back (subject to your policy limit). It works by reimbursing the excess you pay following the successful settlement of a claim up to £2,500.

Our service promise

Icon of a person with a speech bubble and a pound sign inside

Advice and guidance

Helping your business create an insurance policy that’s individual to you.

Icon of a magnifying glass searching lines of text

Selected panel

Get access to leading providers like Aviva, Allianz, Covea & Travelers.

Icon of a document with a speech bubble in front

Explain the small print

We’ll explain vital exclusions and limitations, and talk you through the claims process.

icon - clock rotate

Service all year round

We’re here for you whenever you need us. For when your business grows or when it’s time to renew your insurance.

Frequently asked questions

  • What am I entitled to as a Wesleyan member?
    Eligible Wesleyan members can enjoy 20% off commercial property insurance, as well as exclusive access to discounts across a range of other insurance products.

    Explore our range of benefits to find out more.
  • Do I need commercial property insurance by law?

    Though it’s not required by law, some mortgage lenders will insist you have it before they let you take out a loan. So, if you’re looking for a commercial mortgage, you might want to bear this in mind.

    And although it’s not a legal requirement, having insurance can really help with the costs of repairs and replacements if something goes wrong at one of your properties.

  • Do I need other business insurance?
    Commercial property insurance offers comprehensive cover that protects your properties from the inside out. However, if you’re looking for something specific, like cover for your computer equipment and systems, you might be interested in adding cyber insurance.
  • Can you find me cover for my residential properties?
    If your property portfolio consists of rental homes, you might be interested in landlord insurance. Whether you’re renting out a single apartment or multiple properties, we can find you a policy without you having to go round the houses.

Important information

Please note that limits, exclusions and charges do apply. Full terms and conditions of the policy and cover, including benefits and exclusions, will be provided when you get a quote.

Risk must be acceptable to underwriters at normal terms.

Wesleyan Financial Services Ltd is a broker and our insurance products are provided by a number of insurers.

The 20% offer is only available through our advised service for which a fee applies. There is no guarantee that the money you could save by using the offer will be more than the cost of using this advised service.